Job description / Role
Oracle Consulting (OC)
Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Are you passionate about changing lives through technology?
We want to get to know the real you-that way you're free to use every part of what makes you unique to learn, grow, and succeed. In return, we'll help you find your calling and kick-start an extraordinary career.
Generation Oracle (GenO) is Oracle's brand new career development initiative, focused on identifying and advancing early-in-career and returnship talent through a tailored Sales, Solution Engineering and Consulting programme. GenO delivers learning, continuous development and clear, accessible career paths whilst offering the opportunity to influence and help steer our business into the future.
Join us as a SCM Functional Consultant
Become the advisor our customers trust & be a catalyst for their success! As part of the Consulting Services programme, you will work directly with our customers by helping them unlock the full potential of the Oracle Cloud and realise the maximum value of their Oracle Cloud solutions.
The Generation Oracle Program provides the opportunity to learn and grow your skills as a Consultant fast; rapidly building your knowledge and learning to help your customers improve their business performance in operations, profitability, management, structure, marketing and strategy all through cloud technology.
Join our diverse and international team and experience the true start of your career. Learn Oracle's cloud solutions and come to understand the incredible impact you can have as a Consultant and appreciate the responsibility of knowing that you have a direct effect on your clients, their employees, and their customers.
Oracle's Supply Chain Management (SCM) practice is expanding, with a significant demand for integrated procurement, sales, supply chain planning and management, supply chain modelling and optimisation, manufacturing, logistics, maintenance and accounting technology using the latest Cloud and mobile trends. Our supply chain consultants work with an eclectic mix of clients - some of the world's largest organisations - providing ground-breaking solutions .
We are looking for 0-2 years working experience who can think outside the box and are inspired to bring creativity and passion to the team, working in a professional and competent manner. Training will be provided on industry leading products alongside on the job mentoring and feedback to allow your skills to thrive.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that values diversity, allowing you to work with rapidly evolving technologies, where you will be constantly encouraged to step outside of your comfort zone and strive to become your best. You will have the opportunity to work with many of the world's leading organisations that use Oracle technology, and be part of a smart, business-focused team working onsite with a variety of client organisations.
Check out how Oracle is helping our customers to change the world here.
And don't forget to check out the GenO website!
- Assist customers by implementing supply chain technology as part of Oracle's cloud strategy.
- Act as a functional consultant specialising in the delivery of SCM Cloud & Mobile Applications.
- Analysis, design, recommendation and implementation of business performance improvements.
- Configure, test, and deploy responsive web and mobile based Supply Chain applications.
- You will work collaboratively within a team both on and off customer sites.
- Become a specialist in the delivery of cloud & mobile applications for Supply Chain Management.
- Proactively engage with team and clients recommending best practice solutions.
- Assist in delivering client facing workshops.
- Assist in validating the solution as part of client adoption.
- You will be expected to share your knowledge, experience, and best practices within the team and your extended network.
- BA/BSc degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Business Management, IT or other logical degree.
- Strong organisation and leaderships skills.
- Good inter-personal and communication skills.
- Enthusiasm and drive to learn and share their knowledge with the team.
- Willingness to travel
- Your own country language + excellent English
- Additional Languages an advantage
- Strong ability to solve problems and process data
- Thrive on innovation and ability to think outside the box.
- Love & passion for customer success.
- Range: You are curious and have varied interests.
- Drive: You have a "roll-up-the-sleeves" and "get the job done" attitude.
- Effectiveness: You're able to multi-task, prioritize and manage your time when you work independently or in groups.
- Business experience in supply chain management, procurement, supply chain planning, manufacturing or logistics.
- Relevant internship or work experience in any of the above-mentioned areas.
Relevant Modules in your Degree
- Strategic Procurement
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Planning
- Strategic Management
- Order management
- Business Strategy
- Commercial Relationships
- Information systems
- Finance and Accounting
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.