Job description / Role
Our client is a multinational software company providing enterprise data management systems
About the Role:
We are seeking to hire a Director of IT for our client to support our worldwide IT Operations in the US, Canada, Europe, Middle East and Asia. The ideal candidate will have experience at a high growth technology company as well as running broad IT operations at a public company.
Transparency, empowering leadership, strategic thinking, and a keen technical acumen are traits we are looking for in our next IT leader. This role will report to the SVP of Business Technology.
What You'll Do:
• Drive business outcomes via IT initiatives that support the needs of the stakeholder teams in the business
• Ensure IT is providing world class Global IT Policies and Procedures, Security, Regulatory and Compliance needs
• Lead the IT team to provide innovative and simple solutions to hard and complex problems
• Partner with the business stakeholder teams to be thought of an extension of their teams through strong relationships.
• Thoughtfully manage the IT budget via Vendor management, contract negotiations, and service consolidation to gain economies of scale
• Drive hardware and software evaluations to best meet business outcomes
• Manage worldwide remote office and employee IT needs
• Implement an IT Service Delivery mindset that allows us to measure, iterate, and improve those services.
• Set and deliver towards an IT Roadmap that will allow the business to scale unencumbered by IT
• Establish goals for IT department employees, develop their competencies and manage their performance on an ongoing basis.
• Offer employees ongoing support and coaching to maximize team engagement and performance
AED 60,000 to 70,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
What We're Looking For:
• BA/ BS in computer science, information systems or related field experience
• 10+ years of total experience including at least 5 years leading a global IT team
• Proven ability to create and maintain effective documentation, including policies, processes and procedures
• Broad operational experience in public company environment with a deep understanding of IT
• Proven experience to deliver in a fast paced technology company
• Solid Project Management and technical systems implementation experience
• Data driven decision making mindset
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey's, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Senior IT Manager
Middle East Executive
Senior IT Project Manager
Chief Information Officer - Remote
IT Service Delivery, PMO & Planning Manager