Job description / Role
Our client, a multinational in the consumer goods industry, is wishing to recruit a Global Legal Manager, to be based in Dubai. As it will be a relatively new office in Dubai, it will be similar to a start-up environment (even though the company is well established globally) and hence we need the incumbent to be grounded, flexible and able to roll up their sleeves to solve issues at hand. An ideal person will embrace change and new challenges!
• Reporting to the VP in Hong Kong, this will initially be a stand-alone role.
• You will need to work with external law firms on a variety of matters.
• They are looking for someone who is a problem-solver and globally savvy on legal matters and willing to support business operations teams globally.
• You will have done your training with a highly regarded, and Legal 500 ranked, law firm and ideally progressed to a senior legal counsel or Head Of position, and already be working and based in Dubai.
• You will also be common law qualified with strong academics.
• You must also be admitted to practice as a lawyer. Must be fluent in English, reading, writing and speaking.
• Salary range AED 28-37K/month + bonus.
AED 28,000 to 37,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Bonus
• Common law qualified
• Admitted to practice law
• Commercial law experience
• Strong communication skills
• Experience working in-house as a lawyer
• Looking for someone who has worked in a multinational in-house legal team or trained with a highly regarded law firm
• Qualified lawyers apply
About the Company
MENA Recruit came to fruition in response to a growing need for international legal talent in London and Dubai. Its initial focus began in the Legal sector, evolving as a service provider for other sectors such as Administration, Marketing, Business Development, HR, IT, Finance and C-Suite positions.
Over the last two decades, with roots firmly planted in the Middle East and operations expanding into the APAC region, MENA Recruit has gained intuitive industry knowledge and expertise. With its unique, people-focused approach, the firm has yielded competitive advantage for its clients and rewarding careers for the professionals it has supported throughout the years.
The company is dedicated to delivering the highest quality of talent and service to its clients while working tenaciously towards helping them achieve higher retention rates. For this reason, MENA Recruit is considered by both candidates and clients as a consultant in the truest sense of the word, offering guidance to both people and organizations on how to adapt to the constant change in market conditions and how to anticipate present and future challenges.
Presently, MENA Recruit provides services to organizations and professionals in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, and the United Kingdom.
With such an extensive global reach, strong brand value, decades of expertise, and an innovative approach towards business challenges, it’s clear why MENA Recruit is the partner of choice for both in-house recruiters and candidates internationally.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Ras Al Khaimah||11 Apr|
Senior Legal Counsel
Senior Legal Counsel - Maritime
|Abu Dhabi||2 Jul|
MBG Corporate Services