Job description / Role
To provide Govt. Relations support services by liaising with government departments such as traffic, police, ministries, for the registration of vehicle, new branch opening, traffic fine payments, and any other miscellaneous issue requiring resolution through appropriate Govt. authority to facilitate the administration process
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
Functional Roles and Responsibilities
• Support the sales function in enhancing sales activities by organizing registration, cancellation, re-registration of vehicles.
• Liaise with traffic department for fine details and arrange to clear the fines.
• Assist in handling and sorting out any GR queries related to vehicles, traffic, fines, etc.
• Monitor the expiry of the vehicle registrations and provide the accounts department with a month wise allocation of vehicle registration expenses.
• Obtain detailed information on traffic fines from the Office Administrator; ensure its payment on time to avoid block on account for registration of vehicles.
• Forward details on the vehicle no., amount, date and reason of fine, to the administrator for appropriate charging and ensure the IOU taken for traffic work is settled as per company policy.
• Ensure safe custody of company stamp and maintenance of registration documents.
• Coordinate with police department with regard to filing of any case against defaulting customers, and liaise with the company lawyers when their services are required for filing of cases.
• Obtain information from the Government Offices for new branch openings, and arrange all the documentation and approvals for establishment of new branches
• Build effective relationships and networks with the Government authorities to ensure speedy processing of formalities.
Education/Certification and Continued Education
• Higher Secondary School Certificate
Years of Experience
• 5 years experience in Govt. Liaison work in UAE.
Knowledge and Skills
• Good knowledge of computer software such as MS Office
• Good communication both in Arabic and in English.
• Good Public Relations skills
About the Company
Established in 1979, Al Tayer Group is a privately-held, diversified company with operations in 12 countries in the Middle East and beyond. With over 7,800 employees from 95 different nationalities, the Group has its headquarters in Dubai, UAE.
Al Tayer Group operates leading, quality-focused businesses in automobile sales and service, luxury and lifestyle retail, perfumes and cosmetics distribution, engineering as well as interiors contracting. The Groups portfolio includes several of the worlds leading brands such as Armani, Bvlgari, Banana Republic, Ford, Ferrari, Gucci, Gap, Harvey Nichols and Maserati. The Group operates over 180 stores across multiple markets in the Middle East. In addition, Al Tayer Group has investments in commercial real estate, contracting, supply chain management, precision tools manufacturing and travel agency services.