Job description / Role
• Contribute to the evaluation and development of the HR strategy and performance within the organization.
• Provide assistance and handle ad-hoc responsibilities delegated by the Human Resources Manager.
• Coordinate with PRO for Issuance / Renewal / Cancellation of Labour Card, Residence Visa and Emirates ID for WSS UAE employees and employees of Sponsored Companies – where applicable.
• Processing of Visit Visas for staff’s relatives and ensuring receipts are issued for every cash payment made.
• Processing of Visit Visa for WSS Worldwide requests.
• Acquire visas from different Embassies in UAE for WSS staff members for business related travels.
• To submit and ensure the processing of all types of applications and paperwork to the local government bodies, including but not limited to Visit Visas, Employment or Residence visas, and Labour or Work permits.
• Send notification to employees regarding dependents visa renewal on required documents and do the renewal before their dependents visa expires.
• Maintain electronic record of expiry of residence visa and labour card for all persons sponsored by the Company and give notice to all employees at least 2 or 3 months prior to expiry.
• Maintains Safe Custody of Staffs’ Labour Cards (or passport if the staff prefers to have his/her passport retained by the company).
• Makes sure all PRO cards and company establishment cards are updated, follow-up official approvals and permits, to prevent unnecessary violations.
• Arrange air fare ticket transportation with new employment visa for new employees from outside of UAE and liaising with complete information together with the Department Manager, to ensure the safe arrival in UAE.
• Collect and give updates on employment labour law from the labour office to keep the HR office well informed for any changes in procedures and rules.
• Actively reduce and minimize costs involved in all relevant duties.
• Prepare monthly statement of Immigration & Labour expenses and submit to the Human Resources Manager.
• Set-up staff files for new employees for new staff of WSS and Sponsored Companies.
• Designs WSS UAE Newsletter
• Assist with co-ordination arrangements for Company sports and social events and vacation Relief for Senior & HR Coordinator and HR Assistant Manager.
AED 6,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Experience in the Human Resources Field
• Computer Literacy
• Decision Making qualities
• Excellent Communication skills
• Labor law /updates knowledge
• Good PR qualities required
• HR certificate
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Public Relations Officer
RTC-1 Employment Services
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||25 Jul|
Office Manager / Admin Manager
Green Gulf Careers