Job description / Role
Government Relations Officer
Together with our Government Relations Manager you'll pull the strings in the background, and make sure the sums add up and that all staff have what they need. We're looking forward to welcoming you to our team as Government Relations Officer.
COME AS YOU ARE AND SHOW HOW YOU CARE!
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities
What you will be doing:
- You'll process employment visas and related paperwork online via the immigration portal
- You'll processes family visas for eligible employees through immigration
- You'll processes necessary paperwork for obtaining National IDs for all Employees
- You'll file all employee related documents correctly and efficiently on an ongoing basis
- You'll work closely with the T&C Executive to complete visa applications and gather passport copies and photos.
- You'll maintain a good relationship with government customer service representatives
- You'll investigates new visa and Municipality regulations and liaises with the correct government officials to build strong relationships, ensuring a flow of accurate information to our team
- You'll assist in any licensing matters or situations involving the Dubai Police and CID
Your experience and skills include:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience in similar role
- Knowledge on government and municipality procedures
- You're a doer - and even if you do it wrong sometimes, you openly admit it
- You're not just bringing your abilities, but also your character
Your team and working environment:
- Diverse, young and vibrant team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo!
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.