Job description / Role
About the Client:
A premium dental clinic based in AUH.
• Uphold the dental industry philosophy on providing high-quality oral health care service
• Communicate effectively with patients, families, assistants, doctors, and other non-medical staff.
• Examine, diagnose, and treat diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth and gums
• Project a positive public image of self and Center.
• Optimizes patients’ satisfaction and time by following process and appointments systematically
Position Title: GP Dentist
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 20K AED, all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Open to Filipino, Indian, and Arabic nationals
• 45 years old and below
• Minimum 2 years of similar work experience; expertise in Advanced Dentistry is preferred
• Must have a valid DOH / HAAD-license
• Must uphold MOC's philosophy on providing high-quality oral health care services, quality patient care, work ethics, teamwork and are responsible for their respective clinic
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon
HAAD Dental Nurse
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||23 Mar|
Guest Services Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts