Job description / Role
- Execute physical grain trades (wheat, corn, soybeans, and rice) in the Middle East and Africa markets.
- Develop and maintain relationships with suppliers, buyers, and logistics partners.
- Conduct market analysis and monitor industry trends to identify trading opportunities.
- Negotiate contracts and pricing agreements to ensure favorable terms and conditions.
- Manage the end-to-end trading process, including contract execution, logistics coordination, and delivery.
- Collaborate with internal teams to optimize trading strategies and enhance operational efficiency.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven experience as a Grains Physical Trader.
- Strong market expertise in the Middle East and Africa regions.
- Excellent understanding of the grains industry, including supply chain dynamics and trading practices.
- Demonstrated track record of successful trading operations and achieving trading targets.
- Proficiency in financial analysis, risk management, and contract negotiation.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Proactive problem-solving skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced trading environment.
About the Company
Our purpose is focused: comprehensive supply chains, trading finance, and IT solutions for trade. Since its inception in 1990 as Limited Liability Company and in 2006 as a public list company in the main market (TASI) in Saudi Stock Market (TADAWUL), SADIRAT has come a long way in translating its original vision set by its founders to become the No.1 Supply Chain & Trade Solutions provider in the Middle East and African Regions.
Headquartered in Riyadh, SADIRAT having regional offices in 3 countries, including UAE, Iraq, and KSA.
Furthermore, SADIRAT has adopted the latest technologies through an effective and sustainable growth strategy. SADIRAT is adopting cutting-edge changes to its processes and procedures to keep up with digital technology’s growing capabilities and availability.