Job description / Role
• Visualize and add aesthetic value to the Tender documents, presentation and office documents as per Brand guidelines, customer requirements as well as internal quality guidelines.
• Assist in the administrative functions of the Proposal department
• Study design briefs for Bid and office documents to determine the requirements.
• Conceptualize visuals and functionality of Bid/office documents and presentation – Layouts, Flow, Formats, illustrations and other design aspects.
• Prepare the design drafts and present it for review and approval.
• Prepare and design presentations and workshop materials using visual aids and videos based on the topics and storylines given.
• Ability to design, create and edit professional video materials as requested.
• Produce the final work of the approved design.
• Deliver the final work as per the submission/documentation guidelines including copying, tab covers, producing binders, dockets and electronic media.
• Maintain and augment library of the design elements, templates, bid information and related documents.
• Organise and maintain the Files and folders (Hard & soft copies) for easy retrieval and reference.
• Assist in administrative activities related bids, submission, projects and other Proposal functions.
• Act as the central administrative point of contact for the Bids and Proposals team.
• Diploma or equivalent in any field.
• Minimum Experience - 5 years.
• Trained in Office productivity and Desktop publishing software application( such Adobe creative suite, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign).
• Experienced in visual effects and video production software for creating visuals (such as Adobe After Effects, DebugMode Wax, Eyeon Fusion 6.4).
• A keen sense for aesthetics and details
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Excellent Interpersonal communication.
• Organizing skills
• Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
• Prior experience in Bid function will be added advantage.
• Please apply online through Gulf Talent portal
• Any applications received by any other means will be automatically rejected.
• Kindly answers the required questions, to qualify for the position.
About the Company
A leading technology management consultancy in the UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|