Job description / Role
Graphic designers use their artistic abilities to communicate ideas, inform consumers, and solve problems. From the layout of a website to large images seen on billboards, graphic designers create visual concepts by hand or by computer to help others interpret the world around them through color, texture, images, and symbols.
• Strong Illustration skills
• Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
• Responsible for design Innovation, creativity, Interactive design, concept art etc.
• Produce detailed drawings and architectural and organic designs
• Draw or paint characters, graphics, environments or anything that is called for on a project.
• Self-learning, innovative and self-improvement attitude
• Bachelor's degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
• Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
• Good understanding of art design and color theory
• Having experience in marketing agencies, branding, magazine publisher, software/game studios, Television/newspaper or media industry experience
• Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
About the Company
Our holy grail, from day one, has been innovation. At AVRIOC, providing excellent services is not just a salesline, but a part of the ethos. We think out-of-the-box, commit to improvise, and provide unmatched solutions.
RTC-1 Employment Services
Graphic Designer & Content Writer
Compass Ocean Logistics
Senior Graphic Designer
Graphic Design and Business Development Assistant
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)