Job description / Role
At Accor, our Marketing professionals are ambassadors of the engaging service and authentically local experiences we offer in places of unrivalled presence. Showcase your creative flair and interpersonal skills as Graphic Designer, where you will grow our market share with exciting promotional campaigns that showcase our exceptional guest offerings.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service, and ensure the service standards are followed
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; and purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs
- Follow departmental policies and procedures, and safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, industrial design, or interior design, or equivalent experience
- Five to eight years of experience in graphic design
- University/College degree in a related discipline required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible and reliable
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Available in the UAE already
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
|Abu Dhabi||30 Mar|
Senior Graphic Designer
Graphic Design and Business Development Assistant
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)