Job description / Role
We are looking for a Content Creator who is also a Graphic Designer. As a storyteller, you develop storyboards and write copy for videos, infographics, and ads. As a graphic designer, you oversee the entire process of visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos.
You'll be the one to shape the visual aspects of our videos & graphics. Your design should be on-brand and capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair.
Ultimately, you will help us reach our target audience by delivering both useful, inspiring, and appealing messages and designs about our company and products.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Prepare rough draft of designs and present ideas. Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand Research industry-related topics. Conceptualize visuals based on storyboards and requirements
- Prepare well-structured storyboards, content draft, and marketing copy to promote our products and solutions
- Create (and ability to edit) videos, illustrations gif, infographic, images, brochures, flyers, banners, reports, and other designs
Your experience and skills include:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Graphic design or related field.
- 2-3 years of proven Digital/Graphic design experience in the hospitality industry
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Sharp Problem-Solving Skills
Your team and working environment:
The MAF Accor Hotels owned by Majid Al Futtaim - One of the largest AccorHotels clusters in Dubai with a total of seven hotels:
- Pullman Dubai Creek City Centre Hotel
- Pullman Dubai Creek City Centre Residences
- Novotel Deira City Centre Hotel
- Ibis Deira City Centre Hotel
- Suite Novotel Mall of the Emirates
- Ibis Mall of the Emirates
- Ibis Al Rigga
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit, and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities. By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write, and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Addmind Hospitality Group
TGC Middle East
HR Source Consulting
RTC-1 Employment Services