Job description / Role
You will play the key role in creating and developing the hotel's marketing strategies specializing in creative designs to increase brand awareness, attractive visual promotions to reach the relevant target markets, social media activities to support brand positioning and address hotel business needs.
These activities are meant to improve the brand profile and reputation of the hotel, to generate new activities and improve existing customer databases to create revenue opportunities.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Develops creative design, original graphics and production layout and provides marketing support to the departments
- Develops & monitors printing and/or other production specifications, selects appropriate production media and materials such as ink, paper and production methods
- Monitors the development and maintenance of brand and hotel graphic standards, assisting with integration of new standards, as and when is needed
- Manages and ensures that the hotel screens are up to date with the latest artworks and designs
- Takes photographs for both internal & external PR events related to the hotel.
Your experience and skills include:
- Bachelor degree level in Marketing
- Computer literate, confident Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Lightroom, various social media platforms user
- Skilled photographer
- Equivalent previous experience of minimum 2 years
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
A Leading Company In UAE
MBG Corporate Services
|Ras Al Khaimah||14 Apr|
Social Media Graphic Designer