Job description / Role
Job Responsibilities :
• Bring ideas and concepts to life through creative designs, graphics and artworks.
• Social media content designing.
• Conceptualize and execute creative campaigns of varying scale and complexity for online and offline platforms.
• Prepare, Layout Design & modify flyers, brochures, leaflets, banners, logos, newsletters, and other advertising materials for modern marketing and advertisements.
• Understand the scope of a project and clearly articulate ideas
• Maintain brand aesthetic and standards across all channels
• Ensure deadlines are met; can balance long-term and short-term projects simultaneously
• Creative Design capability using advanced graphic software like Adobe Photoshop, In Design and Adobe Illustrator.
• Design, User interface (UI) design and Web design.
• Making new promotional designs for websites and other media.
• Experience - 3 to 4 years of experience.
• Education : Graduate in Computer science/ Graphic design (Preferred)
• Salary : Negotiable
About the Company
Mayur Batra Group was founded in the year 2002 in India and over the period the group has developed as a reputed, audit, accounting and advisory firm. Mayur Batra Group's current clientele include around 60 fortune 500 companies.
MB Group has a team of highly qualified and skilled professionals having rich experience in audit, accounting and book keeping, management services, HR recruitment, advisory and consultancy services and payroll processing.
Our client relationships are more than just business partnerships: we aim to understand people as well as business, and building long-standing relationships based on mutual respect and trust. We care about the success of our clients and are committed to delivering value. We adopt a professional approach and it is important that our clients enjoy working with us.
|Abu Dhabi||10 Mar|
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
A Leading Company In UAE
|Ras Al Khaimah||14 Apr|
Social Media Graphic Designer