Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
Job description / Role
To ensure adequate and effective support to Marketing Department with maximum efficiency, accuracy and expediency.
• Daily production of all advertising pieces such as flyers, newspaper ads
• Utilize various graphic software programs to design and produce brochures, ads, flyers for print and for offline
• Must be versed with photography as site visits and event capture is a requirement
• Create collateral for outdoor signage
• Supervise outdoor installations (flag polls, hoardings etc)
• Service internal corporate departments (customer service, developments & HR)
• Rework and adapt agency guidelines into new collateral
• End of year Annual report
• Coordinate with awarded service providers / media buying agencies for timely submissions
• Create relevant collateral concept to execution
• Documentation and archiving
• Regularly inspect outdoor hoardings and check print releases
• Produce mockups for proposals
• Presentation reworks for management submission
Environment and Scope:
• Fast paced, dynamic, highly productive department
• Continuous interaction with other departments, partners and service providers
• Peak periods may involve additional hours
• Ability to work independently and function well within a team environment
• Bachelors Degree or Diploma
• Preference is publication background
• Expert with Adobe CC (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat) on MAC platforms
• Knowledge of Flash, video editing software including Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects, Hype, HTML, CSS and any FTP Adaptable to work independently, set and prioritize projects to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and work well with others and as part of a team
• Online or hard copy portfolio is a must
• Creativity and imagination
• Good communication skills
• Knowledge of printing techniques and photography
• Ability to manage time, meet deadlines and work within budget
• Ability to find practical solutions to problems
About the Company
RAK Properties is one of the leading property development and tourism infrastructure firms in the UAE.
With proven excellence in a wide range of projects including mixed-use community developments, strategically placed retail shops, health spas and hotels, RAK Properties Public Joint Stock Company (PJSC) plays a central role in shaping the lifestyle of residents of the United Arab Emirates.
Founded in 2005 from the vision of His Highness Sheikh Saud Bin Saqr Al Qasimi, Ruler of Ras Al Khaimah, RAK Properties delivers high-quality and professionally managed projects that provides its customers with the highest level of service, while maximizing the value of their investments.
RAK Properties has sound capital of AED 2 Billion. The Initial Public Offering (IPO) of RAK Properties in early 2005 was over subscribed by almost 57 times. In its mission to lead the development of real estate and tourism infrastructure in Ras Al Khaimah. RAK Properties aims to attract foreign investors of repute to launch state of the art projects, including luxurious hotels, resorts and malls. In doing so, RAK Properties serves as a catalyst for a dynamic property market in both Ras Al Khaimah and the wider United Arab Emirates.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Prestige Luxury Real Estate
Senior Graphic Designer