Job description / Role
* As a Graphic designer you will be responsible for delivering great creative & graphic design work across a portfolio which consists of 45 brands
* You will work across all facets of creative & graphic design to different touchpoints
* Leading holding group
* Both B2B and B2C brands
* Design, develop and implement engaging original content: above the line collateral, below the line collateral, digital media campaigns, emailers, newsletters, event concept & branding, website pages, presentations, and social media posts.
* Conceptualize and adapt existing assets including marketing brochures, new/unique/existing branding concepts, website graphics, emailers, photos, PowerPoint presentations and other specialty projects as assigned.
* An opportunity to working on a some renowned brands
* You will work with a fun and creative team
* Must be proficient in the latest Adobe CC Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc. Expertise in Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, and Microsoft Powerpoint would be a bonus.
* Experience with CSS/HTML
* Strong understanding of digital/social media environment.
* Ideally you will come from an agency background
* Arabic speaking is desirable
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Prestige Luxury Real Estate
Senior Graphic Designer