Graphic Designer for an International Professional Services Firm
Job description / Role
Arabic and English speaking Graphic Designer with experience from a corporate professional services firm.
Primary duties and responsibilities
• Handle clients projects autonomously, in coordination with Head of department
• Submit reports in a timely manner (iTime, daily tracking sheets, etc.)
• Apply correct use of firm templates and branding guidelines to produce high quality deliverables in an efficient and timely manner
• Participate in brainstorming sessions, create concepts, develop visuals and finalize projects related to firm and to its clients
• Accountable for quality assurance and review of projects prior to delivery including but not limited to proofreading, brand guidelines compliance and/or pre-production standards (pre-press, web standards)
• Review others’ projects whenever assigned to by the Head of department to ensure high quality deliverables
• Share with Head of department all design and report production output prior to client dispatch
• Assist the Head of department in project planning including but not limited to tasks breakdown, time estimation and project framework i.e. resources and final output definition
• Liaise on any final output to update the portfolio and archive
• Assist the Head in training and coaching new hires in his/her area as well as other staff members on specialty software as needed
• Safekeeping of files, data and archives
• Other duties as assigned by the management
• Graphic Design college degree
• Minimum 2 years experience in a similar position
• Fluency in spoken and written English and Arabic (spoken and written)
• Good knowledge of PowerPoint
• Broad knowledge of other relevant software: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), and Adobe Suite. HTML knowledge is a plus
• Experience in report production
• Experience in graphic design
• Initiate and maintain cooperative relationships with co-workers, managers, client staff and clients
• Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely manner
• Take direction and accept criticism constructively
• Remain on the forefront of emerging industry practices
• Cooperate with team members and superiors to promote a positive, healthy, and efficient team environment
• Proactively participate to team meetings and brainstorming sessions
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Graphic Designer
Prestige Luxury Real Estate
|Ras Al Khaimah||17 Nov|