Job description / Role
Graphic Designer MENA (Temporary)
• Generating awareness and visibility for the brand through the correct use of brand guidelines and communication.
• Designing and managing social media ads
• Designing layouts for labels and packaging.
• Updating the website with new products, articles, recipes and events.
• Assist in market research for new products.
• Flexibility to carry out different projects/tasks on a daily basis.
• Organizing time to meet deadlines.
• Working overtime on urgent matters, exhibitions or if printing is delayed.
• Interacting with several personnel and regional departments, such as sales department and the procurement department.
• Communicating with printers and distributors outside of Del Monte to help finalize the work.
Ideal candidate should have
• Experience in social media ads
• Good communication skills
• Expert knowledge of the Creative Suite Software
• Strong attention to details
• Time Management skills
• Quick learner
• Good understanding of the print processes
• Good team spirit
• Proof Reading/ Copywriting
About the Company
A leading multinational FMCG company with offices throughout the world is expanding in the MENA region and we are looking for people to join our energetic team.