Job description / Role
We are looking for a graphic designer to create engaging graphics for a variety of books targeting children. The graphic designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of books. The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
• Study artwork description and determine requirements.
• Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
• Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
• Develop graphics, illustrations, logos and other designs.
• Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each design theme.
• When using images, designer is required to use HD and royalty-free images.
• Work with the project manager to produce final design.
• Amend designs after feedback based on the company’s vision and standards.
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing for from a child’s perspective.
• Proven graphic designing experience.
• A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
• Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
• A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
• Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field.
About the Company
We are a startup company in the UAE, specializing in Education Management.