Job description / Role
Our client, an Abu Dhabi based startup media agency is looking for a skilled Graphic Designer UX/UI to join their innovative and ever-growing team.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Study and analyze the design briefs during meetings with clients and in turn determine objectives with the project manager
• Schedule projects and define budget constraints
• Conceptualize visuals based on requirements to create original products.
• Prepare rough drafts and present ideas during the required deadline
• Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using Adobe Creative Suite
• Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
• Work with copywriters and creative director to produce the final design
• Test graphics across various media
• Amend designs after feedback
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
To be considered for this role, the candidate needs to meet the following criteria:
• Proven graphic designing experience
• A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
• Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
• A keen eye for aesthetics and details
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
• Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
• Creative mindset and collaborative spirit
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such requests from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do call our office.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.