Graphic Designer / Video Editor
Job description / Role
Graphic Designer / Video Editor
At Accor, our Marketing professionals are ambassadors of the engaging service and authentically local experiences we offer in places of unrivalled presence. Showcase your creative flair and interpersonal skills as Graphic Designer, where you will grow our market share with exciting promotional campaigns that showcase our exceptional guest offerings. Your skills as Video Editor will boost our social media content and enhance engagement. Works closely with other departments primarily Food & Beverage, providing you multiple areas of impact to the hotel's revenue growth and local marketing outreach.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Coordinates with internal teams along with the Director of Marketing & Communications in the design phase of assigned tasks and seasonal projects.
- Plans and illustrates concepts for print and digital collateral by designing rough layouts of art and copy, ensuring the arrangement, type size and style, and related aesthetics are according to hotel brand standards
- Creates and designs visuals, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, logos, brochures, banners, audio/video materials and social media posts.
- Liaise and negotiate with multiple suppliers for print and production projects
- Ability to create engaging and impactful content for hotel's digital and social channels and work together social media executive to create engaging content and activations in a timely and efficient manner.
- Keeps abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience in a similar role is required
- Knowledge in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Lightroom and should have experience in video editing and create social media content for hospitality
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferr ed. Should be a multi-tasker that has ability to stay organized and focus when presented with multiple projects.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.