Job description / Role
Manage the group's international corporate secretarial functions, as well as legal, compliance, and insurance
A global logistics multinational corporation with over 200 offices worldwide offering shipping and logistics solutions in many industries including Energy, Automotive, Cruise and Freight
* Administering the legal structure of the Group and maintaining relations with offshore agents
* Establishing, maintaining and dissolving companies and joint ventures
* Maintaining corporate documents, records and data for all Group companies.
* Recording minutes of company meetings.
* Monitoring any litigation the group is involved in and keeping stakeholders adequately informed.
* Review of and drafting of contracts of a global nature , drafting of NDA's, legal notices and any other ancillary legal natured documentation required in the ordinary course of business.
* Administration of the insurance schemes of the Group; supervision of claims management and at times control of, negotiation of insurance policy renewal terms via the insurance broker.
An opportunity to make a step up into a group level role. Work alongside senior executives across many offices globally. Earn an attractive, tax free UAE salary
Candidates who apply must meet all of the below criteria:
* Bachelors degree in Law (LLB) and ideally also a licensed lawyer/solicitor
* 4-8 years' experience as a company secretary for an international group of companies
* Must be currently based in the UAE for visa restrictions
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Secretary Cum Admin Assistant
Paper Chase International
Big Fish Recruitment
Ziad Galadari Group
Ziad Galadari Group