Job description / Role
A global logistics organisation are currently looking for a Group Financial Analyst for there Dubai office. Directly reporting to the Group Financial Controller (GFC) at the Holding level, the role shall be primarily responsible for technical accounting, design and rollout of statutory consolidation and reporting system. Furthermore, shall direct and control all accounting activities of Holding company’s Finance Department thus ensuring accurate and efficient accounting services provided to all the stakeholder and provides financial decision-making information by gathering and analysing financial information, plan the group budgeting and forecasting process and developing projections and alternatives.
You will be responsible for:
• Accounting of Purchase Price Allocation, Subsidiaries, Joint ventures and other complex transactions at holding level in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
• Assisting other group companies on accounting treatment of complex transactions as per IFRS
• Timely submission of quality Weekly, bi-weekly and Monthly Financial Reports and other ad-hoc reports as required by the Management for analysis and supporting decision making.
• Periodic review and assist with the maintenance of the chart of accounts, financial dimensions and reporting structures and report any suggestions and findings to GFC.
• Professional accounting qualification (e.g. CPA, CA, ACCA or equivalent) is essential.
• At least 6 – 10 years of progressive finance experience in a major company.
• Advanced skills in Excel and Accounting/ ERP software packages.
• Ideally you will have experience on Tagetik - reporting tool and Microsoft Axapta Dynamics - ERP system
• Knowledge of International financial regulations/ reporting requirements.
About the Company
Search Heads Middle East brings together almost 2 decades of specialist recruitment within the Middle East. Having built successful partnerships with some of the worlds most recognised organisations we offer tailor made, honest consulting.