Job description / Role
Operating in a senior capacity, heading up and controlling the finance function of a multinational investment holding group. You will have full end-to-end control over the finance function and have exposure to senior stakeholders across the group.
A large, successful multinational investments holding group with operations across the world.
* Manage a team of and report directly to the CFO
* Provide overall financial planning, reporting and analytical support to operations and the regional leadership team to help achieve business and financial results
* Coordinate and review financial closing and consolidated results in accordance with IFRS, and other regulatory requirements
* Manage financial accounting, month end closing and controlling various Financial and accounting systems
* Lead the monthly forecasting, annual budgeting and strategic planning processes
* Manage and develop relationships with stakeholders effectively
* Provide monthly presentations at board meetings
* Ensure treasury management, cash flow reporting and liaison with local banks
A progressive role where you will be given the chance to develop within a very strong and rapidly growing Group.
* Ideally be qualified from the Big Four with at least 5 years of experience post-qualification within an investments / financial services business (not a bank)
* A total of 8+ years of experience, ideally within investments holding/ private equity/ an inorganic growth driven corporate
* Will have extensive knowledge of IFRS & ideally public company reporting
* Tax knowledge of the UK & Singapore are preferable, in addition to expected knowledge of the UAE tax regulations
* Will have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Regional Finance Controller
Group Financial Controller
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)