Group HR HRSS, Governance and Corporate Comms Director
Job description / Role
As a key member of the Corporate HR Team, the role is responsible for leading and managing HR Governance, HRSS, Government Relations and Corporate Communication to improve organisational governance and compliance, performance and effectiveness, while ensuring HR strategy, plans and services are aligned with the Groups objectives and goals.
AED 55,000 to 60,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: schooling allowance
- Locally available candidate, with 10 – 15 years’ experience as a HR Business Partner
- In-depth knowledge of the UAE Labour law, with exposure to complex labour matters at Mainland licence companies
- Experience in Policy drafting, HR Governance / Compliance and Business Partnering
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic mindset, with the ability to operationalise projects / policies
- Ability to liaise with business units and senior stakeholders
- Ability to keep abreast with MOHRE and other updates and translate them into operational policies / processes
About the Company
Mackenzie Jones Middle East has decades of recruitment expertise in various industry sectors. Along with a deep understanding of key market sectors and regions, we never forget to treat clients, companies and candidates as individuals who have unique needs.
So we always listen, constantly learn, occasionally challenge and frequently advise. Its all part of a service renowned for its courtesy, consideration and dedication. Based in Dubai since 2006, our office covers the GCC and Levant countries and with the right regional expertise, we are the leading specialists.
Were growing rapidly because people appreciate our honesty, commitment and results.
HR & Office Manager - International Law Firm
HR and Administration Manager
A Leader in the Production of Adhesives & Chemical Products
HR Manager - Architectural & Engineering Consultancy