Job description / Role
A large local conglomerate specializing in the healthcare sector is looking to hire an experience Internal Audit Manager to join their growing team.
• Review business process and financial practices enterprise wide to ensure compliance with best practices, procedural efficiency, accuracy and compliance to regulatory standards.
• Ensure alignment of processes and procedures across global locations and ensure effectiveness and efficiency of inter-departmental hand-offs.
• Detailed planning of internal audit schedules and departmental audits and delivery of annual internal audit plan.
• Conduct group wide internal audits on the processes and controls across finance and operations ensuring that risk and process design and implementation are assessed in addition to operating effectiveness.
• Report the findings of the audits to the Audit Committee.
• Interaction with Dubai government auditors (FAA) and preparation of recommended course of action to address any agreed findings.
• Follow up and assistance with departments to support them in the implementation of recommendations.
• Identification and tracking of enterprise wide risks.
• Ensure appropriate use is made of data analytics in the delivery of internal reporting to increase efficiency and insights.
• Ensure the integrity of reporting and compliance with local applicable regulations.
• Perform ad-hoc projects as deemed appropriate.
• Meet all internal reporting deadlines.
• Ensure business risk is mitigated and the necessary controls are in place.
• Effective relationships internally with key departmental counterparts.
• Effective relationships with external parties as required.
• 5+ years' experience within an audit function.
• Experience of working with large complex companies, and proven ability of interpreting business needs.
• Strong industry knowledge and understanding an advantage.
• Good understanding of Enterprise Risk Management and COSO Framework.
• Knowledge of IFRS, US GAAP and ICOFR is preferable.
• Ability to build productive working relationships across regions and business areas.
• Thorough knowledge of local regulatory requirements.
• Excellent analytical skills
• Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
• Accounting qualification.
Salary & Benefits:
• 40,000 AED per month
• 30% Bonus
• Annual air fare
• Private medical insurance
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||16 Sep|
Regional Finance Controller
LITASCO Middle East DMCC
Ignite Search & Selection
Ziad Galadari Group