Job description / Role
Our client, a large entity in Abu Dhabi, is currently looking for an IT Manager who will report directly to the Chief Commercial Officer. This role will be heavily involved in the implementation of BEAMS ERP system, manage a team of 4 IT staff who will look after the day to day IT operation of their Abu Dhabi and Dubai office.
Other responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware
• Own projects, solutions, and key responsibilities within a larger business initiative
• Handle business-critical IT tasks and systems administration
• Research and evaluate emerging technologies, hardware, and software
• Track and maintain hardware and software inventory
• Analyze department needs, identify vulnerabilities, and boost productivity, efficiency and accuracy to inform business decisions
• Ensure network components meet needs and work together seamlessly, using the full range of capabilities, and stay informed about new features and competitive solutions
• Continuously analyze current process, technologies, and vendors to identify areas of improvement
• Prepare cost benefits analysis reports when upgrades are necessary, continuously analyzing vendors to ensure they offer the best possible service and value for company needs
• Train employees on both software and hardware, troubleshoot, and provide technical support when needed
• Develop and execute disaster procedures, and maintain data backups
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor degree in Information Technology or related course
• With relevant IT certification
• Ideally with project management certification or proven experience in the implementation of various IT projects
• Have minimum 3 years of management experience and a minimum of 7 years of total experience in general IT experience
• Must have experience in the implementation of ERP projects, preferably BEAMS platform
• Willing to travel between offices – Dubai and Abu Dhabi
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do reach us.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
A Leading Trading Company In The UAE
IT Manager (Systems & Applications Development)
Middle East Executive
IT Project Manager
TGC Consulting Middle East