Job description / Role
Our client is a multinational company, operating in the services industry. The company is privately owned by its founding members. The company has continued to grow rapidly over the last 10 years and trades across the world through its many global companies and entities. The group has almost 30 legal entities, with a combined group turnover in excess of AED 150m and around 300 employees.
We are seeking a highly motivated, meticulously organised, and experienced Group Management Accountant. The role is varied and challenging but requires an individual who can cope in a fast paced environment.
• Delivery of monthly reporting pack to include KPI’s, sales stats and financial commentary,
• Management of Month end Reporting Process
• Preparation and Reconciliation of month end Balance Sheet accounts
• Group Consolidation
• Supervise Accounts Payable Processes
• VAT Returns for group companies, answering international VAT queries both internally and externally
• Production of Management Information
• Production of KPIs
• Production of Forecasts and Budgets
• Cash Flow Reporting
• Intercompany Accounting
• Assist with audit process and preparation of all annual statutory accounts
• Recurring journal entries
• Manage and prepare accruals and prepayments, ensuring that reconciliations are in place and transactions are processed in the correct periods to facilitate correct accounting treatment
AED 15000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: flight, medical insuranec
• ACCA/CIMA fully qualified
• Strong Ms Excel (advanced)
• Experience in management accounting/ financial accounting
• Excellent communication skills mandatory – communicating with both the board, financial controller, junior finance staff, and non-finance staff
• Self-motivated with capability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines, and use initiative while remaining focused on core business objectives
• Technically up-to-date with detailed knowledge of IFRS
• Solid technical accounting and tax skills and knowledge, with experience of exposure to consolidation and international accounting environments
• Strong work ethic and attention to detail
• Effective working knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Navision Dynamics, and MS office suite
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.