Job description / Role
Currie & Brown is currently looking for a group marketing assistant for our Dubai office.
The successful candidate will support the business globally in generating a high standard of service delivery, achieving successful outcomes, capturing and sharing knowledge across the global business, enhancing our culture of innovation and reinforcing our reputation as a preferred service provider.
They will assist the group marketing and communications director and other members of the marketing team.
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
• Producing and distributing daily news round-ups as well as weekly regional reviews of clients’ and competitors’ websites
• Uploading documents to the marketing SharePoint site
• Sending new starters important marketing information
• Ensuring the database of all staff’s expertise and technical experience is up to date
• Maintaining a record of our clients’ testimonials
• Monitoring the group enquiries email account
• Assisting members of the group marketing team with ad-hoc tasks
• Recent Graduate
• Excellent written English and grammar, as well as administrative skills
• Well-organized, diligent, proactive, well-disciplined and commercially astute
• A team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable, respectful and flexible
• Efficient in all MS Office packages, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
About the Company
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the procurement, construction, management and utilisation of their physical assets.
From airports to corporate headquarters, power stations to health and education, leisure and hotel facilities to transportation infrastructure - the sheer range of projects we are involved in gives us a vast breadth and depth of experience. Projects of this kind cannot be tackled with an 'off-the-peg, one-size-fits-all' solution. Instead, we apply flexible working and innovative thinking to provide a value-for-money, tailored solution.
We operate throughout the world and have offices in the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.