Job description / Role
The role of the Marketing Director will be to oversee all Marketing and Planning activities across a diversified FMCG category portfolio. You will be responsible for the development of all marketing activities to drive brand equity.
Our client is a large FMCG conglomerate.
The Marketing Director will be responsible for, but not limited to:
* Managing all Marketing activities across the group
* Drive Brand Marketing, Events, Activation, Trade Marketing and Innovations
* Build strong Marketing strategies for each category cluster
* Develop the existing large team across the region
Huge growth potential as well as a competitive market package, schooling and standard benefits.
To be considered, you must be:
* Fluent Arabic Speaker
* Multi Category FMCG experience, ideally within Foods (Snacks, Dairy, Oils etc.)
* Strong Brand Marketing experience
* Experienced in developing categories
* Innovation experience desired
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Senior Manager Strategy & Marketing Excellence
Marketing Manager / Marketing Director
A Leading Manufacturing Company In The UAE
Trade Marketing Manager
Managing Director - Digital Marketing Agency