Job description / Role
* To report to the Group Financial Controller and manage the Reporting Accountant by conducting primary reviews of work, timetabling and prioritising tasks.
* Support the Group Financial Controller, in the day-to-day activities of the Department by contributing to the management reporting, external financial reporting, company secretarial and internal audit duties.
* To be responsible in assisting the Group Financial Controller with all aspects of projects as needed, including administrative job, project management, preparing reports and presentations.
* The Group Reporting Accountant shall be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
* Managing & reviewing the statutory reporting for the group, such as: Half year end report and Full year end report
* Managing the work productivity of the Reporting Accountant.
* Supervising the preparation of ARC key aspects of IFRS compliance.
* Managing the half-year / full-year audit process.
* Administering the tax compliance overseas of the group, working on the technical aspects of it.
* Overseeing and acting as a focal point on the Internal Audit/s
* Supervising the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) of the company.
* Liaising with company advisers on compliance & technical issues.
* Supporting the preparation of annual / interim reports.
* Liaising and supporting the company secretary on related matters
* Managing the balance sheet reconciliation review.
* Any other ad hoc tasks as required by the Finance Department.
* Must be ACCA/CPA/CA/CMA etc qualified
* Minimum 4 years of Financial Accounting experience in a multinational company.
* Sound understanding of IFRS reporting and is up to date with recent changes to the standards.
* Should have an Audit background, preferably Audit Manager level.
Salary & Benefits
* Up to 28k AED per month all-inclusive plus regular family benefits (no schooling)
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Dubai based Oil Shipping and Trading Company
Finance Officer / Head
A Leading Company In UAE
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC