Job description / Role
Growth Marketing Analyst
An Online Marketplace Company in Real Estate is seeking for a digital analyst to join their team and help with user behavior and product interactions. They are looking for candidates with expertise in digital acquisition channels to deliver high quality audiences.
They have a great Data Science and Analytics team from diverse backgrounds. This role sits within the Analytics team and provides direct support to the Growth team [covering both B2C and B2B].
Looking for digital analyst to join our team and help them move their understanding of user behavior and product interactions to the next level.
• Someone who can communicate ideas across tech, sales and ops by telling a compelling story with data, and can help push innovations across the business.
• Someone who understands how digital acquisition channels interact to deliver high quality audiences and ultimately conversions and RoAS.
• Work closely with cross-functional teams of product managers, designers, engineers and other internal stakeholders to find ways to drive actionable and commercially minded insights that will help drive forward the performance of our products and the KPIs related to Growth.
• Drive understanding of consumer usage across multi-session / multi-device
• Develop a detailed understanding of the consumer lifecycle and the interactions that drive it
• Own the analysis and interpretation of our experimentation process
• Analysis of the relationship between both sides of the marketplace with a focus on understanding the effectiveness of our marketing channels and ROAS at various commercial levels.
• Develop insights for the B2B growth team in regard to product usage/penetration and relationship
Skills / Requirements
• Degree/Postgrad educated in a quantitative discipline (maths, stats, econ etc)
• Technical skills to undertake advanced analytics (SQL, R, Python)
• Experience with statistical applications such as regression, A/B and hypothesis testing and classification
• Experienced with BI/visualization tools e.g. Tableau, Looker
Interested candidates can send their updated CV online.
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.