Job description / Role
• The purpose of this role is to maintain order security of the premises.
• Patrol premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security doors, windows and gates
• Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
• Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other person to guard against theft and maintain security of the premises.
• Write report of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons or unusual occurrences.
• Call police or fire department in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
• Circulate among visitors, patrons and employees to preserve order and protect property.
• Answer telephone calls to take messages, answer questions and provide information during non-business hours or when switchboard is closed.
• Warn persons of rule infractions or violations and apprehend or evict violators from premises
• Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas.
• Escort individuals to specify locations and to provide personal protection
• Inspect and adjust security systems, equipment and machinery to ensure operational use and to detect evidence of tampering
• Monitor and adjust controls that regulate building systems, such as air conditioning furnace or boiler.
• Monitor and control CCTV camera at designated areas
• Candidate must possess relevant qualification and experience in the related field as required for this position.
• Ability to follow verbal and written instructions in English in order to plan & complete work.
About the Company
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa's first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 100 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco, Egypt and Jordan. Over the past thirteen years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, provides a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with Air Arabia's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.