Job description / Role
The job holder is responsible for providing outstanding customer service to all Reel Cinemas customers in box office, concession and ushering.
The Guest Experience Associate also assists the Assistant Theatre Manager in all areas of operations to deliver an outstanding movie experience to Reel Cinemas customers.
Customer Service Support:
- Attends to all patrons request and enquiries
- Ensures security of cash, ticket stub and equipment in Reel Cinemas.
- Performs duties in Box Office, Concessions, retail, coffee shop, lounges and ushering.
- Operates automated ticketing system.
- Assists in acknowledgement of delivery and dispatch of materials to and from the cinema in the absence of the Theatre manager.
- Handles day to day accounting and end of shift financial matters.
- Assists in cinema advertising, promotions events, and emergency health & safety procedures.
- Assists and ensures all presentation and cleanliness standards are achieved.
- Completes assigned tasks within given deadlines.
- Performs any other duties as required by the Theatre Manager.
- Performs all related customer service functions to provide excellent support and service to customers
- Assists in cinema telephone information service.
- Ensures high level customer service.
Adheres Policies and Procedures:
- Behaves in line with the code of conduct.
- Ensures appropriate grooming in line with uniform standards.
- Ensures attendance in accordance with the roster.
- Minimum Elementary School Certificate
- Minimum 2 years of experience in F&B, retail or any customer service environment
- Cashier / Cash handling experience preferred but not required
- Excellent English (written and oral) communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Good management skills, able to multi-task
- Ability to utilize available resources effectively
About the Company
Established in 1997, Emaar Properties is a Public Joint Stock Company listed on the Dubai Financial Market. A pioneering developer of integrated master-planned communities, Emaar Group has transformed the real estate sector in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Emaar Group is extending its expertise in developing master-planned communities internationally, and today, has a significant presence in several key global markets. Simultaneously, the company has developed competencies in hospitality & leisure, and shopping malls & retail.
Emaars world-class project development competencies are underlined by its iconic assets in Dubai and other international markets.