Job description / Role
Ready for a career move and be part of the pre-opening team? We are looking for a new talent to play a vital role in our Concierge department working alongside a fantastic team.
What is in it for you
- Must be thoroughly familiar with all Rixos corporate and local Operational Standards and ensure they are followed.
- He/She is responsible for greeting, escorting and bidding farewell to our guests in a friendly and caring manner according to our hotel standards in order to ensure guest satisfaction under the control of the Assistant Guest Relations Manager in the accomplishment of their objectives.
- Prepare for daily VIPs arrivals in terms of room allocation, amenities and special requests of Guests.
- Accountable for cashiering duties, foreign exchange transactions, night audits tasks and settlement upon Guests' departure.
- Handles walk in counter reservation at all times and process call in reservation when room reservations section is closed
- Provide friendly sand courteous service to guest and respond promptly to all requests and inquiries at all time
- Resolve guests complaints/ requests and liaise with the department concerned to ensure immediately follow up
- Handle issuance of guest room key cards and ensure effective control for guest security.
- Ensure that all messages, mails and packages are delivered to the guest room.
- Assist at the Information counter, Foreign Exchange and Business centre, as and when assigned.
Your experience and skills include:
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collectively as part of a team
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Call Center Agent
|Abu Dhabi||20 May|
Front Office Supervisor
|Abu Dhabi||20 May|
Guest Services Officer - Front Office
Guest Service Officer - Front Desk (Residences)
Guest Relations Officer