Job description / Role
Guest Relations Agent
We are looking for our next Front Office superstars, to join our team. We are currently recruiting for full time Guest Relations Agent.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- To be present in the hotel entrance to welcome all the guest entering the hotel and escort them as per their VIP level.
- Check the lobby area in regards to "cleanliness, light, ashtray, brochures ", take on spot necessary action.
- Make sure that the VIP arrivals for the day are prepared: room assignment as per guest request, transportation & amenities.
- Check the birthday & honeymooner expected for the day and sent the birthday cake with personalized card from the GM.
- Follow up on the long staying guest requests: give them a courtesy call & send them amenities as per their request.
- Contact the guest for departure arrangements: transportation, packing, late check out.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum 1 - 2 years' relevant experience in customer service/guest relations.
- Experience with a Hotel loyalty program will be an asset.
- Good level of engagement with guests.
- Ability to work cohesively as a team with a multi-cultural workforce.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- High level of integrity, enthusiasm, dedication, support for continuous improvement.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
|Abu Dhabi||7 Jan|
Guest Relations Agent
Customer Service Representative
Customer Support Officer
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)
|Abu Dhabi||6 Nov|
Front Desk Agent