Job description / Role
Guest Relations Manager
Ready for a career move and be part of the pre-opening team? We are looking for a new talent to play a vital role in our Front Office department working alongside a fantastic Front Office team.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a d ifference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
As a Guest Relations Manager you are responsible to provide professional and customer focused service to our guests, ensuring their stay will become a memorable experience whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Maintain effective communication with all related departments to ensure a smooth service delivery
- Extend personal service and attention to all guests, with particular emphasis to VIP gues ts
- Develop the reputation, customer loyalty and market standing of the hotel by providing a high level of customer care, assistance and recognition
- Ensure that the correct arrival, check-in procedures and escorting of all guests to rooms are applied
- Ensure that on the day subsequent to arrival and day prior to departure, all guests identified as VIP's, are contacted by a member of the Guest Relations Team
- Check all VIP rooms with treatments prior to arrival times to ensure that the correct treatments and housekeeping standards are correct.
- Handles walk in counter reservation at all times and process call in reservation when room reservations section is closed
- Provide friendly sand courteous service to guest and respond promptly to all requests and inquiries at all time
Your experience and skills include:
- Fluency in both written and spoken English, additional language is an advantage (Arabic)
- With minimum 2 years experience in similar role in a luxury hotels & resorts
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Office Manager / Administrator
Assistant Front Office Manager
|Abu Dhabi||29 Mar|