Job description / Role
To investigate and respond to guest feedback in a timely and appropriate manner. Adhere to SLAs and manage the relationship with guests to help turn a negative experience into a positive one, whilst protecting Etihad's brand
- Fully investigate and resolve the issue, speaks persuasively and convincingly and produces clear concise, error free writing, free of punctuation or grammatical errors
- Manage the expectations of the guest throughout, using the most appropriate channel and avoid conflict escalation
- Engage with stakeholders and fully investigate the root cause of the complaint
- Adhere to company regulatory requirements such as data protection, data privacy etc
- Ensure careful use of allocated budget used for service recovery
- Use sound judgement when making decisions in complex queries, cases, compensation or conflict resolution
- Sufficiently understands EY policies and processes to work efficiently and effectively
- Clearly understands the implications of situations and uses
Education & Experience
- Diploma preferred
- Minimum of 1-2 years customer service experience
- German Speaker is Mandatory and additional language preferable
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 and quickly went on to become one of the world's leading airlines. From its home in Abu Dhabi, Etihad flies to passenger and cargo destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia and North America. Together with Etihad's codeshare partners, Etihad's network offers access to hundreds of international destinations. In recent years, Etihad has received numerous awards for its superior service and products, cargo offering, loyalty programme and more. Etihad is recognised as one of the world's leading airlines in response to COVID-19 and was the first airline in the world to fully vaccinate its crew on board.
Etihad sees tackling the climate crisis as the most important issue of our time, and through strategic partnerships with major global aviation brands and OEMs, Etihad is relentless in its pursuit of industry decarbonisation.
COVID-19 UPDATE: The health and safety of our communities-including our employees and our candidates remains our top priority. From a recruiting perspective we are continuing to identify people for roles with Etihad in anticipation we will be able to hire, however the process may take longer because we are using more virtual recruiting techniques, and start dates may be delayed because of guidance from the governments in the countries we operate in. We appreciate your understanding and flexibility, Stay safe and healthy.
About the Company
Etihad Airways is the National Airline of the United Arab Emirates. The airline was set up by a Royal Decree in July 2003, with Abu Dhabi, the capital of the UAE, as its hub. Etihad started commercial operations in November 2003.
With Etihad, everyone who flies with us is welcomed as our guest.
This simple credo illuminates everything we do, from big things like making sure that our fleet is one of the most advanced in the sky, to small touches like letting you choose the films you watch.
Were proud to be the National Airline of the United Arab Emirates. At the crossroads between Europe and Asia, our home reflects our commitment to bringing the world closer together - as does our highly cosmopolitan staff.