Job description / Role
Position: Guest Relations Officer (U.A.E Nationals)
Department: Rooms Division / Front Office
Reports to : Guest Relations Supervisor and Guest Relations Manager
PURPOSE OF POSITION
To oversee and direct all aspects of Guest Relations to maximize guest satisfaction.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure maximum guest satisfaction through personal recognition and prompt cordial attention from arrival through departure
- Ensure all members consistently receive all benefits, and repeat guests and other VIP 's receive special recognition and service
- Meet and greet VIP guests personally
- Liaise closely with Concierge, Butler and Raffles Inc for Hotel events, restaurant promotions, Limousine requirements and special VIP requests or preparations.
- Prepare compendiums prior guest arrival and check-into system if necessary
- Maintain close contact with Airport Concierge for new arrivals and departures
- Update and maintain repeat guest history system
- Promote Inter-Hotel sales and in-house facilities
- Send prepared welcome cards and amenities to room prior to guest arrival
- Attend to special requests by guests
- Handle guest complaints and refer them as necessary, follow up on corrective action
- Review arrival lists for all arrivals and VIPs to check room allocations, amenities, and special requests
- Prepare requisitions for amenities on a timely basis
- Participate in regular meetings for all Guest Relations team members, Butlers and Raffles Inc staff to facilitate communications and smooth operations
- Adhere to OH&S policies and procedures
- Performs related duties and special projects assigned
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Able to develop rapport with colleagues and management staff
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers as part of a multi-cultural team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Ability to promote positive relations with guests and patrons
- Able to exercise good judgment with difficult guests
- Degree from School for Tourism & Hotel Management
- Minimum 2 years Guest Relations experience preferably in a four or five star hotel
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.