Job description / Role
Our client, one of world’s leading sports resort is looking for a Guest Relations Representative, to be based in Abu Dhabi, UAE. In this role, the job holder will primarily be responsible to provide professional and customer focused service to our guests, ensuring their stay will become a memorable experience. In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who can stay positive when facing difficult situations. You should also be reliable and customer-oriented, serves as a primary point of contact for our customers. The main goal will be to ensure our guests enjoy themselves and plan to come back to our resort.
- Offer consistently professional, friendly, warm and engaging service
- Give a warm welcome and register guests taking into account the established SOPs
- Bid farewell and invite guests for future visits in accordance with the established standards
- Achieve memberships target as per target
- In charge of walk-in guests and responsible for all pro-active and day-to-day facilities issues
- Collecting payment cash or cards for membership fees
- Cooperate with other departments if required such as F & B, Accounting, Reservation, etc.
- Ensure that the Guest Service Desk is manned, operationally prepared and stocked at all times in order to be available for guests as a point of contact
- Maintain the privacy of all guests by ensuring that no details of the guests are disclosed
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of the resort’s policies and procedures and service standards and have full knowledge of the resort’s facilities, products and services, offers, amenities, events, etc.
- Address complaints and go the extra mile to make sure our guests are satisfied
- Anticipate guest needs and build rapport with customers, responding quickly and efficiently to guest concerns
- Ensure compliance with health and quality standards
- Handle the guest compline and reported to line manager
- Contributing to the development of customer satisfaction programs
- Communicate with guests in-person or via phone or email, follow-up to ensure that each complaint hasbeen resolved to the customer’s satisfaction
- Any other Ad Hoc duties that maybe assigned by management from time to time
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality/Hotel Management or a related field or equivalent commercial experience
- Minimum 3 years’ UAE experience in Hospitality and / or sports facilities environment, gained in a similar role, with a proven track record in hotel related industries is preferred.
- Experience in an integrated Private or Semi-Private Resort and Country Club or Sports Club with both Membership and Public access in a similar role
- Should be a customer-oriented individual with a good knowledge of hospitality industry standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Disclaimer: Please note that Black Pearl will never ask any of its candidates for any payment in any form in exchange of our service in helping candidates find a job. Our service is free to our candidates and the recruitment fee is paid by our clients.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.