Job description / Role
- Welcomes guests and takes care of them from their arrival through to departure
- Contributes to guests' permanent satisfaction by providing high quality services throughout their stay
- Helps meet the department's quantitative targets through his/her sales efforts
- Helps encourage guest loyalty by developing friendly, personalized relationships
- Ensures that administrative procedures never take priority over guest relations
- Anticipates guests' needs and takes them into consideration
- Deals swiftly, efficiently and sensitively to guest complaints and follows through
- Conveys the brand and hotel image through his/her irreproachable attitude
- Promotes the hotel's range of services in order to increase sales, modifying sales pitch to suit the customer's needs
- Vocational diploma or degree in hospitality
- Computer literate (Windows environment)
- Fluent in the national language, business English
- Good interpersonal skills, guest oriented and service minded
- Team spirit
- Good listening skills and ability to anticipate
- Good presentation and confident speaking skills
- Sales oriented
Your team and working environment:
Opportunities to make your mark. We provide an environment of trust, respect, and integrity. A home away from home. Where diversity and inclusion are celebrated. Privacy and personal information are protected. Through Accor's Employee Value Proposition, we ensure fair treatment and a workplace free from discrimination & harassment.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.