Job description / Role
Position Title: Guest Service Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 25K AED all inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
About the Client:
One of the prestige Retail companies in Abu Dhabi
• To supervise the Guest Ambassadors Team and setting the department goals and direction to help team Members to create an exceptional Guest Experience.
• Responsible to recruit, manage and lead the Guest Ambassador team. Leading by example, the manager needs to deal with customers and stakeholders. Responsible of Customer feedback from collection, analysis and action in order to ensure the service provided is of the highest standards.
• Responsible for the continuous improvement of the Guest Experience (services provided, tourism management and general experience) as per Guests needs as well as per benchmark in UAE.
• Develop, maintain analyze and present various KPI’s to monitor departmental performance.
• Develop and maintain individual Guest Service KPI to achieve the company objectives, standards and increase productivity within the team
• Keep KPIs aligned to the business strategies to drive the right behaviors in the team
• Open to UAE nationals
• 45 years old and below
• Diploma in Hospitality or Business Management
• Required certifications and trainings either in Hospitality, Customer management and Complaint management
• Minimum 8 years of total experience in the same role
• Immediate joiners will be prioritized
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.