Job description / Role
- To be an ambassador of the hotel, in and outside the work place.
- To always keep the working area clean and well maintained.
- To provide safe working environment using appropriate materials, equipments and supplies.
- To properly use the telephone etiquette as per Sofitel standards.
- To attend to all guests approaching the Fitness Centre with inquiries or wanting to use the facilities, respecting the hotel standards and procedures.
- To offer a warm welcome to all guests and ensure that they enjoy their stay.
- To personally greet and escort the guests rather than pointing out directions.
- To respect the privacy of the guests and the confidentiality of the information.
- To manage any guest complaint in a professional manner, by resolving it, recording it and making sure the guest is satisfied.
- To call the supervisor or manager for advice in serious cases or if an approval is required.
- To share daily activity highlights with the supervisor and manager including internal and external guest opportunities.
- To be aware of and to report all guest comments or complaints.
- To be aware of all VIPs visiting or staying in the hotel.
- To maintain an accurate Guest Log.
- To ensure delivery / receipt of locker keys and towels to and from guests.
- Maintain towel inventory with the HK department.
- Frequently verify the locker rooms ensuring a perfect set-up and cleanliness as per HK standards. To liaise with HK department if cleanliness is not up to standard. Abide to all health and safety regulations of the Dubai Municipality and Sofitel requirements.
- Participate in all trainings organized by Sofitel and /or "La Maison Caritas".
- To daily follow the checklists.
- Is responsible for controlling the access to the health club area.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.