Job description / Role
- The Guest Services Officer is responsible to contribute to the smooth and efficient running of the Reception within the Fitness Center & Kids Club.
- You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to your customers.
- You will also be responsible to manage the facilities and operation of the hotel's kids club, including all children activities
- Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
- Minimum 2 years work experience hotel operations.
- Good customer service, communications and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Experience in planning activities for children and different age group will be an asset.
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.