Job description / Role
This is a physician position and is responsible for applying medical knowledge and skills to the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of illnesses for patients within the Surgical Subspecialities Institute (primary) and Oncology Institute (secondary) - Gynecologic Oncology specialty. This position treats patients directly and/or may make referrals to different members of the health care professional team.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Physical Demands and Work Environment
• Typical physical demands include a moderate degree of dexterity to perform surgical procedures and mobility sufficient to attend meetings in clinical departments.
Organization-Wide Competency Assessment Requirements
• All employees are also expected to meet the standards of performance outlined in the Organization-Wide Competencies listed below as applied to the position.
• Customer Service Orientation includes attitude, behavior, interpersonal skill and problem solving that enable an employee to respond to internal and external customer needs and expectations in a positive manner.
• Adaptability including teamwork, flexibility needed to fulfill job responsibilities, adapting to changes in work environment and accepting supervisory feedback.
• Efficiency and Effectiveness includes quantity and quality of desired work, as well as organization skills necessary to perform successfully.
• Essential Job Requirements includes adherence to all relevant policies, procedures and guidelines affecting the work environment, as well as maintenance of required competencies and communication skills.
• Managerial Responsibilities includes overall accountability for assigned work group relative to operational goals, personnel requirements and budgetary constraints.
• Local and international patients are cared for in an environment that combines excellent amenities and service standards with the highest quality patient care and superior clinical outcomes.
• The hospital is designed to offer state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment capabilities, and to utilize advanced technologies in surgery, imaging, telemedicine, and electronic medical records.
AED 45,000 to 85,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
This strategically located multi-specialty tertiary care facility with adjacent clinic houses five clinic floors, three diagnostic and treatment levels, and thirteen floors of critical and acute inpatient units totaling 364 beds (expandable to 490). Additional space has been incorporated for operational and support departments, retailers, a conference center, and a high-fidelity clinical simulation center. environment that combines excellent amenities with world-class medical care.
Number of Beds
• 364 beds (expandable to 490)
• Any application submitted without a CV will not be considered.
Please be advised that all information entered in your application will be shared with Multispecialty Hospitals and Clinics and will not be distributed to third parties.
• Salary: Negotiable
• Type of Job: fulltime
Conditions of Employment
• Work Day: Full Time
• Employment type: Permanent Job
• Salary: Negotiable
About the Company
Established in 2010, SearchPlus main business focus is in Executive Search and Selection. We start by having a deep understanding of our clients industries, business processes and operational requirements. Thereafter, we assist HR managers in fulfilling their requirements for key talent and executives through our comprehensive resume database and own direct searches by short listing and identifying the best possible talent for their organizations. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries both local and MNCs. Our successful recruitment tract record has distinguished ourselves.
When servicing our clients requirements, we emphasize on the highest quality of service and strive to exceed our clients expectation.