Job description / Role
• Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical histories, reports, and examination results.
• Collect medical information from patients, family members, or other medical professionals.
• Record patient medical histories.
• Care for and treat women during prenatal, natal, and postnatal periods.
• Care for women during pregnancy and childbirth.
• Treat diseases of female organs.
• Treat chronic diseases or disorders.
• Prescribe or administer therapy, medication, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
• Administer non-intravenous medications.
• Prescribe treatments or therapies.
• Prescribe medications.
• Perform cesarean sections or other surgical procedures as needed to preserve patients' health and deliver babies safely.
• Operate on patients to treat conditions.
• Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patient.
• Analyze test data or images to inform diagnosis or treatment.
• Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
• Explain medical procedures or test results to patients or family members.
• Monitor patients' conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary.
• Monitor patient progress or responses to treatments.
• Advise patients and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
• Provide health and wellness advice to patients, program participants, or caregivers.
• Advise communities or institutions regarding health or safety issues.
• Refer patient to medical specialist or other practitioner when necessary.
• Refer patients to other healthcare practitioners or health resources.
• Direct and coordinate activities of nurses, students, assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff.
• Supervise patient care personnel.
• Consult with or provide consulting services to other physicians.
• Collaborate with healthcare professionals to plan or provide treatment.
• Advise medical personnel regarding healthcare issues.
• Plan, implement, or administer health programs in hospitals, businesses, or communities for prevention and treatment of injuries or illnesses.
• Design public or employee health programs.
• Direct healthcare delivery programs.
• Prepare official health documents or records.
• Conduct research to develop or test medications, treatments, or procedures to prevent or control disease or injury.
• Conduct research to increase knowledge about medical issues.
Must possess the following:
• DHA license/eligibility letter is a must.
• Minimum experience of 3 yrs required in the same field.
• Both Part time or Full time doctors can apply.
About the Company
Armada group is an entity of Multi-Billion portfolio of facilities in Healthcare, Wellness & Spa, Real Estate Development, Contracting & Facilities Management, and Hospitality. It is a self described high quality community of Medical Services, Well being, Leisure, Project Development & Maintenance, and a luxurious dynamic environment of Hotel Facilities & Entertainment.
Our Aim is simple: It is to complete our existing facilities with a unique signature bringing warmth and well being.
Our projects, built by our professional team in cooperation with structured management, are blended with innovative will and a result oriented mind set to set Armada Group as a pioneer and leader in the region. It is with full pride that we present our group of companies in the United Arab of Emirates with our corporate offices ARMADA PROPERTY SERVICES JLT located in our owned ARMADA TOWERS, Jumeirah lakes towers, Dubai.