Job description / Role
A well-established and high-end Medical Center in Dubai is looking for a part-time Female Gynecologist/Obstetrician with Experience in Cosmetic/Aesthetic procedures to join their highly professional team on a full-time basis. The candidate must have a DHA license or eligibility letter and be American or UK board.
- Provides obstetric and gynecologic care to health center patients.
- Evaluates patient's health status and initiates therapeutic and preventive measures.
- Educates patients by teaching preventative care.
- Documents patients' history and treatments.
- Performs medical triage.
- Orders and interprets diagnostic tests. Follow-up on patients.
- When appropriate, refers patients to specialists or other physicians.
- Performs deliveries in Good Samaritan Hospital on a 1:4 basis.
- Performs GYN surgeries
- Must have experience in the UAE
- Must be female
- People person, a team player, who is outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to learn and expand one's horizons.
- Paid visa fees
- Free health insurance
- Competitive salary
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.