Job description / Role
Gynecologist/Obstetrician (OBGYN) - Al Ain - Must have HAAD
A well-established, leading Hospital in Al Ain is looking for a Gynecologist/Obstetrician to join their highly professional team on a full-time basis. The candidate must be a female Arab national and must have HAAD license or eligibility.
- Provides obstetric and gynecologic care to health center patients.
- Evaluates patient's health status and initiates therapeutic and preventive measures.
- Educates patients by teaching preventative care.
- Documents patients' history and treatments.
- Performs medical triage.
- Orders and interprets diagnostic tests. Follow-up on patients.
- When appropriate, refers patients to specialists or other physicians.
- Performs deliveries in Good Samaritan Hospital on a 1:4 basis.
- Performs GYN surgeries
- Paid visa fees
- Free health insurance
- Competitive salary
- Must be female Arab national
- Must have a valid HAAD or DHA license or eligibility
The ideal candidate is a people person, a team player, who is outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to learn and expand one's horizons.
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.