Job description / Role
We are a leading luxury retailer in the Middle East, with more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of our organisation's growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What you'll be doing
- Analyze client's hair and other physical features to determine and recommend beauty treatment or suggest hair styles
- Demonstrate and sell hair care products and cosmetics in line with your pre-set target
- Handle client appointments in an efficient manner; empower client to communicate with you throughout their appointment
- Ensure assistants are aware what is required of them at the backwash
- Cut, trim and shape hair or hairpieces, based on customers' instructions, hair type and facial features
- Keep abreast new styles and techniques and strive to implement them
- Update and maintain customer information records, such as beauty services provided
- Maintain a working knowledge of all products and be informed of the latest promos
- Provide excellent customer service by completing services promptly in the time allotted
- Maintain professional and courteous behavior to all clients and team members
- Check equipment for damage or need for repair and report on it
- Strive to collect feedback from clients about the services offered
- Attend and participate in any events that the salon may enter
- Have a complete personal selection of tools including dryers and straighteners (these must pass a PAT test every year)
What you'll need to succeed
Our Hairstylist is responsible for delivering an exceptional customer service by helping customers achieve their desired looks. Our Hairstylist must also demonstrate extensive knowledge of the hairstyling industry and the passion and ability to identify the client's tastes, activities, body type and desired image in order to tailor a look to each client's needs.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, remote and flexible working as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.