Job description / Role
My client, a major producer of landscaping products, is looking for a skilled landscape Architecture or design orientated professional, who will develop new product designs and provide turnkey solutions for hard landscape designs, product purchases, new products and / or project collaborations.
* You'll support and advise in executing landscape architectural design of all hardscape projects, in accordance with approved Company policies, operating guidelines and procedures and ensure that all projects meet contracts' budgets, time schedules and approved quality standards.
* You'll also co-develop a hardscape product range, which satisifiy and constantly meets the needs of key customers and stakeholders, including civil authorities, third party consultants and contractors.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
* Extremely familiar with hardscape solutions.
* Proficient in MS Tools, Excel & Word. Extensive social media account knowledge and marketing reach
* Extensively knowledgeable in BIM, Auto Cad & Revit.
* Able to solve practical problems and interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral diagram, or schedule form.
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Able to create aesthetically pleasing and usable drawings.
About the Company
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent and contract / interim professionals across a wide variety of disciplines including Technology, Risk, Finance, Compliance, Legal, Marketing and HR & Talent Management. Since our inception, we have built an unrivalled reputation for helping organisations recruit the very best talent to ensure that they realise their business and operational objectives.
Headquartered in the city of London, and with further offices throughout the UK (Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh and Glasgow) as well as globally in Dubai and Singapore, we are able to offer recruitment solutions throughout the UK & Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.